Our company has developed this privacy statement (policy) to express our firm commitment to aid our users for better understanding of what information we collect about them and what may happen to that information.
- Collection of personal information– including name, job title, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests and other information relevant surveys and/ or promotions;
- Use of personal information– we may use your personal information to communicate with customers, for market research, for business development, for marketing including direct marketing, to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits; those agencies will not receive any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to perform its obligations to provide the services to you.
- Disclosure of personal information– we may provide information, products, services or marketing to customers, for credit reporting agencies, payment agencies, to courts and regulatory authorities as required by law, and to third parties who assist you to provide information, products, services or marketing to customers; those agencies will not receive any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to perform its obligations to provide the services to you.
- Access to and correction of personal information
- Information disclosed at your request
We may share your personal information with other registered users to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information or if you explicitly consent to such disclosure upon receipt of a specific service. For instance, when you contract for a specific Service with another registered user, PEPHEX will send that registered user a notice that includes the personal information that you have chosen to allow PEPHEX to reveal to users with whom you contract.
- Log Data:
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected and used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. PEPHEX is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
- User Generated Content:
We invite you to post content on our Website, including your comments, feedback, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Website. If you post content to our Website, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Website. If you post your own content on our Website or Services, your posting may become public and PEPHEX cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
- Contact Us: